a shake and a wiggle

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 31 06:37:49 EDT 2011

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, send a message in time will allow an object to delete itself.

// stack script:
on deleteObject theObject
  delete theObject
end deleteObject

// object script:
on deleteMe
  put the long of me into myObject
  send "delete myObject" to this stack in 0 millisecs
end deleteMe

I think you can use some of the touchMove messages or whatever they're called to find out whether the user is wiggling/shaking an object. Check the release notes.

Usually, I can delete an object by pressing it for a full second and pressing the little red delete button that appears on top of it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com