How to reset the player?

mike at doub.com mike at doub.com
Sun Oct 30 17:10:37 EDT 2011

I found the currentTime property which does the reset. I also got it to repeat as I needed by catching playstopped and re-initializing everything thus faking a loop

Got everything working just in time for a night time test before Halloween. :-)

Got to admit the simulated lightening is pretty cool when synced with a thunder clap

  -= Mike