File writing performance?

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:52:12 EDT 2011

Thank you for saving me some time, Mark!

In this case all of the processing is handled directly in variables,
which seems to be fast enough for the job at hand, and the contents of
each variable is then written to disk one at a time after the
processing is complete. I couldn't imagine any performance differences
in that situation, but thought I would ask anyway...

I guess he'll have to live with the fact that writing large files take
a little longer that small files.
Go figure. :)

Best regards,
David C.