Store SQLite File as Custom Property?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 28 00:20:40 EDT 2011

one could store the database file as a custom property

then when needed, could extract the file from the property, and save it as
an anonymous temporary file, using *the tempname*. Then delete that file
when the operation or application is done.

*Examples: *

the tempName

put the tempName into testDataPath

Use the *tempName* function to find an appropriate place to put a temporary
file.

I've done this too, in a work-around concerning decoding encrypted audio
files in Rev.