[OT] Box.net free 50Gb for iOS 5 users

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Oct 26 12:48:50 EDT 2011

The permission for the mounted drive on my mac say I can read and write, but
I'm getting the same hang problem as someone else mentioned when I try to
upload something.  The Box FAQs says they don't support webdav or FTP
access.

The FAQs also say that the following files aren't supported, but that is in
their sync mechanism, part of the business (paid for) account and is more of
a document collaboration tool like Google Docs:

   - Temporary files (.tmp)
   - System and hidden files
   - Windows shortcuts
   - Box WebDocs