Text-to-speech

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 09:16:39 EDT 2011

You can however turn on speak selection in accessibility preference pane in iOS 5. Then when you select text in an app the option to speak it is there. Haven't tested yet with LC fields.

Also fwiw, turn on big text and set to 20 or 24 to ease your eyes when using the iPhone.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net