Particle Physics

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Oct 26 02:46:00 EDT 2011

Hi Todd,

I am afraid animationEngine can not help you (yet) here. One of the major problems is that particle emitters like smoe would require many many objects being animated at the same time to look somewhat realistic. I have not fully tested the limits with the new rendering capabilities of liveCode 5. Might work nowadays. liveCode engines before 5 I am seriously doubtful. Once I got a couple of free hours, I will try to look more into what could be done with liveCode 5, but for now, no particles in animationEngine.

All the best,

Malte