When has a field changed?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 25 19:57:28 EDT 2011

On 10/25/11 6:48 PM, James Hurley wrote:
> I worry about the size of the field text that it would be hashing. It
> would be book length.
>
> I don't have that much in there at present, so I can't test it, but
> that is the ultimate goal.

I'd just use closefield myself. The bug with the buttons was a problem
for a long time, but I thought it was fixed. It's been a while, but last
time I checked I was getting appropriate closefield messages. If you
find that you aren't, turn off traversalOn on your button and it should
bypass the bug.

Trapping closefield is way easier than all that scripting.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com