Confused again

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 25 19:11:53 EDT 2011

Tim, don't worry about it. I am sure maintenance upgrades are included in your agreement, and until they come out with one for non-developers, you can just ignore that dialog. I think it is probably a mistake and you were never intended to see it.

If you want to know what the latest version you can use is, go to your runrev.com account at http://www.runrev.com/store/account/login and click the My Products link in the My Account pane in the upper right. On the next page, towards the lower left there will be a popup menu with the version you can download. If it's the same as what you have you are golden.

Bob