How would I get livecode to intercept data and then send it

Mike Felker admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Oct 25 18:47:40 EDT 2011

What I want to to is integrate two script systems.  One is open source and the other is encrypted but has an API.  You can send certain fields of data.  I am hoping username and password is send-able.

How can I use live code to send the login info from one script (plexum) to a live code middleware and then have that live code program instantly send it to the second script (opencart) .  This has to be done without user interaction.

Can this be done?  How?

Thanks in advance.

Mike