Working with tab data and utf-8

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 25 12:51:27 EDT 2011

There have been quite a bit of posts in the past about storing data in non-english languages that use extended character sets. One solution is to store the HTMLtext of a field, and set the contents of a field to the results from a query. Not sure if that will work for you. Another is to use a character set encoding in your SQL tables that will accommodate the language you are storing. I do not have a lot of experience in the matter, but I will bet that a search of the list archives will turn up you solution pretty quickly.

Bob