What is Apple doing with QuickTime?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 21:21:38 EDT 2011

Alex, You're certainly welcome; also thanks for this, but as a dll would VLC only be callable from other than Mac apps? Or is this a "request" to have VLC used Cross-Platform within LC in lieu of QT? You leading edge LC Developers have just about left me in the dust. I'm still totally desktop developing; and, usually, ignoring other than Mac. Anyone wanting to use what I produce, has to buy a Mac and a Large Monitor just like me; something that most do who wish to use my special stuff. This approach doesn't make me rich, but it makes my life much easier. (smile)

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect and Director of Product Development for GSI