Runrev site still not 100%

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:43:54 EDT 2011

> Also, upgraded to 5.0
> and was told they fixed the web plugin, but chrome still does not work
> as a browser for the revlet plugin - is there a new version to download
> (the revlet installer)? Since I cannot access the site, I cannot
> download the installer.
>
> Does anyone know if web has been worked on?

Whether it was worked on and/or fixed as expected, I cannot say...
I was able to download and install the version that is currently available:
LiveCode Player Browser Plugin 4.0.0.950

I verified that the plugin seems to work using 64 bit Firefox & Safari
5.1.1 (7534.51.22) for Windows.
Does NOT work in Chrome (not supposed to yet I think).
Did NOT work using I.E. in either 32 or 64 bit mode.

Running Win 7 Home Premium with all updates.

Now, the question is whether that proverbial glass is half empty or
half full? ;-)

Best regards,
David C.