[OT] Interesting Read On Tech In Classrooms vs None

annette dejulio bigrich1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 18:17:19 EDT 2011

Dear Mr. Sneidar,

I emailed you once in the hopes of clearing my deceased husband's
name from the LiveCode listing, however I was not successful and I
have continued to receive the email. I have categorized it as junk
( I don't mean to be rude or unkind).  I usually delete all of the
livecode without any regard.  I have no idea why I read this about
the person with Asperger Syndrome, but as a teacher with a great deal
of experience dealing with  Autistic children, I woul like to plead
patience and understanding for these folks.  Neurologically, the
Asperger person is quite bright and struggles every day to deal with
a strange, frustrating world.

Sincerely,
Annette DeJulio