Duplicate Control IDs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 24 14:28:03 EDT 2011

Hi Pete. I tried to duplicate this and cannot. I created 2 stacks. In stack one I had field1 and field2. In stack 2 I had field3 and field4. I grouped the fields in the second stack, copied the 2 fields in the first stack, selected the grouped fields in the second stack, clicked Edit Group, and then pasted the two fields. The result is, the pasted fields were properly assigned unique ID's different than the first two fields, which is what you would expect.

Bob