Drag/Drop on Modal Stacks

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Oct 24 13:49:35 EDT 2011

 About a week ago, I ran into some issues trying to use drag/drop between
controls on a modal stack.  When the stack was modal, no drag/drop messages
were generated but when it was a toplevel stack, drag/drop worked fine.  I
submitted a request to RR support and just got a reply that drag/drop
doesn't work on modal stacks.

Problem is, I have since implemented a couple of other modal stacks with
drag/drop code in them and they work just fine.  So now I'm concerned that
it might be one of those things that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
 Has anyone out there tried drag/drop operations on a modal stack?

Pete