test

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:25:20 EDT 2011

On Oct 24, 2011, at 12:09 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 10/24/11 10:33 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Heather-
>>
>> Monday, October 24, 2011, 7:09:42 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>> Please ignore.
>>
>> I am so happy I am to have a message to ignore...
>>

> I missed all of you so much! Life wasn't the same. I had to do things like step away from the computer. It was hell.

Makes me think of one of my favorite cartoons: two women sitting in an office, each at a desk, each with playing cards laid out in a solitaire arrangement. One of them has just picked up the phone and is saying, "Yes, our computers are down, and we have to do everything by hand."

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig