Transparent window example?

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Thu Oct 20 15:27:44 EDT 2011

Hi Again,

Is there a way to set a stack to a blendlevel of say 75, but keep an object
(such as a button) at a blendlevel of 0? That is, a somewhat transparent
window, but a solid button/control on the transparent window?

I have played around with it, but the object seems to inherit the blendlevel
of the stack... Even when setting an object's blendlevel to 0.

Thanks,

- Boo