how to read an specific page into pdf document?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 19 13:30:22 EDT 2011

Hi from beautiful Brittany,

To Graham, Peter and Ken

Graham,

Apparently Skim is not (yet) available for PC !
Sorry, I got your hopes up !

As an answer to your question, I build the AppleScript
because I have variables coming from globals that I
must incorporate into the script. I must admit that I
have become used to building scripts for execution in
"do" commands, or AppleScript scripts. Powerful stuff !

Sorry I can't help you with my MAC solution !

Peter,

My AppleScript knowledge is limited, and my learning
curve slow and painful. I didn't know how to get the
text into a LiveCode field, so I used the only solution
that I knew.

Show me the way ............

Whoops, Ken came in with an answer !

Ken,

I knew you guys out there were a million times better
than me in coding. Did you know it took me days to
work out my solution ?

Many thanks for your (very) short-cut !

Best Regards and thanks to all !

-Francis