Anyone using LC 5 and GLX2 on Mac?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 18 19:03:55 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,

I had no significant problems with GLX2 under 4.6.x . For debugging i used Mark Wieder´s  PowerDebug.
Only with LiveCode 5 i am experiencing that "lag of time" problem.

I know Remo. But had very often problems with it ( crashes and as a result lost code).
I switched back to GLX2, as it appeared to me as the complete development "power" targeted the Rodeo stuff. But
maybe i am wrong. When was Remo last updated?

Matthias