DataGrid Question

mikedoub at gmail.com mikedoub at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:56:02 EDT 2011

I am trying to build a contact list with a datagrid with a spacer bar between each alphabetic group of names.

I was thinking to use the non-fixed length attribute of the data grid and adjust the size and make the spacer visible in the LayoutControl handler.  Does anyone have an example as to how to do this?

I am unclear how to determine the contents of the previous grid element from within the current handler to know when to show the spacer.

Thanks,
   Mike