A Nit Nuisance

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 13:42:54 EDT 2011

This is not a big deal but if anyone has a ready solution, I would appreciate it.

Running 4.6.4 in Mac OS 10.7.2. As I am dragging a new Quicktime Player from the Toolbar to a stack, it appears to be square. But when it is dropped onto a stack it narrows down to 244 pixels in width and maintains 322 in height. The object size for a player in my LC Preferences is 236 wide and 118 height. Moreover when video clips are opened in the Application Browser, they are narrowed down as well, giving them that squeezed look. This problem does not occur in my 4.6.3 version of LC.

I've tried to reset all preferences to defaults , and I've tried reloading LC 4.6.4, both to no avail.

TIA and cheers,
Roger