Landscape Orientation iOS LC5

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Sat Oct 15 15:30:12 EDT 2011

Hi Jacqueline,

I am not scripting it at all. My standalone settings are simply landscape left.

I have heard about Apple's orientation nazism. They do insist everything straight.
However some interfaces are meant to be experienced straight and then sideways and even upside down.

I have seen apps that lock orientation like Plant vs. Zombies.

Stack orientation does work as expected on the simulator.
And reachability does work as expected on the device.

Just not vice versa.

Regards,
Debdoot