Drag and Drop Between Stacks?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Oct 14 18:31:50 EDT 2011

Hi Scott,
Since I don't think files can be attached to messages in this list, I have
sent you an email with an example of how to do this.

I should say that hardly any of the example is my own cleverness, it's an
amalgam of suggestions from several people on this list when I was trying to
figure out how to do this a while back.

Pete