Visible lines in a scrolling field.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 14 11:10:29 EDT 2011

Yes, it's a list field with wrap is disabled. Trying to reduce the font if
the text does not fit. Like this:

Note: device_scaling_factor is calculated on a resize. Here is my code......

    repeat with I = 1 to number of lines of field "Results3"
            set the textSize of line I of field "Results3" to 60 *
device_scaling_factor
            repeat while the width of field "Results3"- the scrollbarwidth
of field "results3" - 5 <  FORMATTEDWIDTH of line I of field "Results3"
               set the textSize of line I of field "Results3" to the
textSize of line I of field "Results3" - 5
            end repeat
      end repeat

Ralph DiMola
IT Director