Landscape Orientation iOS LC5

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Fri Oct 14 10:41:43 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,

I notoriously go broke on all my projects. Matter of fact if I don't go broke, it does not really feel like a project.

I bought my iPod on Ebay for less than $100. They are even cheaper now.

I am developing for the iPad but was forced out of trusting the simulator when i discovered that iphoneSetReachability
worked on my ipod. On the simulator, not so much. Something interferes with it.

Not having an ipad turned out to be good because now I have an iPod/iphone version too.

Regards,
Debdoot