ANN: Sneak Preview of Installer Maker 1.7 Now Available

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 14 07:12:13 EDT 2011

Hi people,

Since the beginning of this year I have been working on a big update of the Installer Maker Plugin for LiveCode. I have now reached the stage where it might be interesting for you to see what you can expect. You can have a look at some screenshots and you can download an alpha version of the plugin.

I have re-worked the interface, added an option to execute batch scripts before and after installation and of course this version is compatible with LiveCode 5. Altogether, there are currently more than 10 additions and improvements and I'm still adding stuff. Read more about it on my blog at http://qery.us/14s where you can also download your own copy.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com