Visible lines in a scrolling field.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 14 01:05:44 EDT 2011

Does anyone know how to find out what lines are currently visible in a field
with a vertical scrollbar? More importantly can I find out just before they
are scrolling into view so I can do some stuff to the line(s) just before/as
they become visible? If I process all the lines (say for 2-3 hundred) it
take waayyy too long for it to finish and the vertical scrollbar motion or
highlighting 1 line will not happen until the entire list is processed. I
put some constructive waits in and it reduces the problem but doesn't fix
it.

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director