My Apps and iOS 5.0

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 21:53:51 EDT 2011

With earlier versions of iOS 5, LiveCode 4.6.4 would show large blank areas, LiveCode 5 was a lot better. With the release versions there are at least two oddities. Sometimes you get little bits of black lines when you move things, and strangely, when the card first draws it can be blue tinted.

Not sure if it's an iOS 5.0 issue, or an LC 5.0 issue.