So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 13 15:32:45 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/13/2011 09:53 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>
>> I'm sooo tempted to list all Dutch cheeses!
>>

> A very, very great disappointment to me that we cannot buy Nagel Kaas here
> in Bulgaria.

try getting french cheese here in Brazil. It will cost you a kidney and an
arm. Dutch cheese, no way!

Heck, I almost cried when I found cheddar, real cheddar, here for the first
time in 15 years. Brazilians think that cheddar is that processed stuff that
macdonalds puts on sandwich. It gets worse, people here sell something
called "Dressing type cheddar" (I am not joking) which is not really made of
milk but of something that is grown and is not eaten by a cow.

but on the other hand, Brazilian Minas Cheese ROCKS!!!

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.