So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 13 13:34:51 EDT 2011

On 10/13/11 8:00 AM, Peter M. Brigham, MD wrote:
> A search in the Gmane list archives suggests that this started in
> January 2003 with a message from the listMom, Heather Nagy:

It goes farther back than that, but I'm not sure by how much. Someone
mentioned ch**se, it started a stream of responses that went on for
weeks, generated hundreds or thousands of messages which debated the
superiority of one type of ch**se over another, the countries that make
the best ch**se, why one country's product is inferior to another, what
each type was best for, who like which type, who hates which type and
why, etc. etc.

After perhaps a thousand messages, the topic was banned. Since then it's
beome the catch-all word here for just about any subject that could
incite controversy and is off topic.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com