So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:00:39 EDT 2011

A search in the Gmane list archives suggests that this started in January 2003 with a message from the listMom, Heather Nagy:

"Dear list members, Let us start the New Year with a reminder of the mission statement for this list: We are here to discuss Revolution, and help each other along the road of programming in Revolution, swap tips, solve problems, offer information and ask questions about using Revolution. Politics, religion and cheese are all off topic...."

This started off intermittent jokes mentioning cheese and then apologizing for being off-topic ("Sorry, Heather...").

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig

"How can you govern a country where there are over 300 kinds of cheese?"
                -- Charles de Gaulle

(Sorry, Heather)