295 png import images

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 03:20:43 EDT 2011

Do you need to have all 295 layers presented at once in full resolution?

Could you perhaps use thumbnails for initial button presentation and then pull in the detailed layers as needed?

If you're layering the images, could you use a snapshot to contain the set of all underlying layers as a new layer is added?
Best,
Keith..