User Preferences

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Oct 11 23:17:23 EDT 2011

Yes, an internet connection is assumed because of streaming audio in the program.

But how do I identify the user's computer so that no one else can use a copy of the program & serial?

I don't see a MAC address property in LC; neither a date function that would tell me a fixed OS installation date. The machine name seems to  change. The IP address will vary. So a hidden prefs file seems the thing.

I don't know how to do that.