User Preferences

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 20:35:10 EDT 2011

To prevent copying, do not produce anything. It's the perfect counter measure!

Barring that, concentrate on ways to sell despite piracy, because you can't prevent it. For example, games increasingly have downloads that they sell as add-ons (downloadable content). That way they can sell things to pirates, and also check more often for serials validity.

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: