No subject

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 18:04:12 EDT 2011

This will make you a polygon with 8 sides...
on mouseUp
   lock screen
   set the style of the templategraphic to regular
   set the polysides of the templategraphic to 8
   set the width of the templategraphic to 300
   set the height of the templategraphic to 300
   create graphic "boo"
   set the loc of graphic "boo" to the loc of this card
end mouseUp