R: Re: R: Re: standalone

baccheschi at tin.it baccheschi at tin.it
Tue Oct 11 12:14:50 CDT 2011



----Messaggio originale----
Da: bobs at twft.com
Data: 11-ott-2011 18.54

A: "How to use LiveCode"<use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Ogg: Re: R: Re: 
standalone

should be 

on keydown whichKey
.......
end keyDown


On 
Oct 11, 2011, at 9:45 AM, baccheschi at tin.it wrote:

> 
> 
> ----
Messaggio originale----
> Da: bobs at twft.com
> Data: 11-ott-2011 18.37

> 
> A: "How to use LiveCode"<use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Ogg: 
Re: 
> standalone
> 
> Is the space in which key a typo?
> 
> Bob
> 
> 

> On Oct 11, 2011, 
> at 9:17 AM, baccheschi at tin.it wrote:
> 
>> hello 
all
>> 
>> in an 
> application i use the script 
>> "onkeydown Which 
key 
>> if 
>> 
> (chartonum (whichkey)) is not in uChiave then 
>> 
................. 
>> 
> 
>> ...........
>> 
>> and everything works 
fine
>> but
>> nothing works in 
> the  
>> “standalone”
>> anyone can 
explain to me?
>> 
>> kind regards
>> 
> mario
>> 
>> 
_______________________________________________
>> use-
> livecode 
mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit 
> this 
url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
> 
preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode> 
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing 

> list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to 
subscribe, 
> unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecodeyes
> hi Bob
> 
yes 
> all is correct  whichkey
> 
> mario
> 
> 
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing 
list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to 
subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing 
list
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, 
unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
on keydown 
whichKey
   if (chartonum(whichKey)) is not in uChiave then 
..........

   pass keydown
end keydown

I do not receive any response from the 
keyboard
also about

put numToChar(90 -random(25)) into uLittera
   put 
numToChar(57 -random(9)) into uNumerus
and i want see uLittera&uNumerus 
in a field

mario





More information about the use-livecode mailing list