What does 'shadows' mean?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Oct 10 11:26:15 EDT 2011

I have had this problem in the past and still do now and again. It seems to
rear its ugly head when doing a lot of variable adding/deleting/renaming
during development, but I have not been able to identify the exact
circumstances to reproduce. I am running on the IDE on XP. Sometimes closing
LC will fix it, other times the only way I found to fix it was to rename the
variable. I think this is a bug.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services