What does 'shadows' mean?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Oct 10 06:56:43 EDT 2011

You're right - it does (normally) mean that the variable you are trying
to declare shares a name with a previously declared variable.

No idea why you're getting it in this case.

Poor ideas :
   - If you like, send me the script and I'll look to see if it fails here
   - try it in an earlier (or later) version of LC
   - change every occurrence to 't2' and see what happens.

-- Alex.