[TEASER] It is Alive! SFTP support in LiveCode

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Oct 9 15:11:00 EDT 2011

I don't know if this is old news, but are you guys aware of the late Mark
Smith's libRevCurl ?

This was done before 2009, the year of his passing, but I've found his libs
are very complete and well annotated.
Matthias Rebbe has kindly gathered Mark's libraries and demos at the link
below:

http://www.matthiasrebbe.eu/revstuff/marksmith/

sqb