Object naming conventions

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:53:33 EDT 2011

Pete, I wouldn't bother adding such complexity.  If your naming convention is good then others will just use it.  If it's bad you need to change it ;-)

And as far as those that just want to do their own thing, to hell with them, they shouldn't be using your tool in the first place !!

best, Bob...

Pete wrote:

> My concern is that I'm imposing my naming convention on anyone who wants to
> make use of the tool.  Whether you'd be willing to give up your naming
> conventions in exchange for the productivity gains you'll get from using the
> tool - that's the question.

Bob Earp
White Rock, British Columbia.