Photo album

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:57:02 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot Gerry.

I've tried opening directly the jpg images with a browser control and with the autofit option and the zoom works great.  :-)

The problem now is that the pictures are landscape orientated and bigger than the browser area, so when I open them they appear top-left aligned and I need them to appear horizontally and vertically centered on the iphone screen.

This is my script:

on preOpenCard
    iphoneControlCreate "browser"
    put the result into sBrowserId
    iphoneControlSet sBrowserId, "visible", "true"
   iphoneControlSet sBrowserId, "autofit", "true"
   iphoneControlSet sBrowserId, "url", "http://www.bytebiscuits.com/projects/indexbook/sobreimpresion_01.jpg"
    iphoneControlSet sBrowserId, "rect", the rect of group "Browser"
end preOpenCard

I couldn´t find any option for changing the alignment.
Is there any way for controlling it or any other way for getting this result ?

Sergio Schvarstein