New iOS App in Store

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 08:30:03 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I just had my latest app posted in the app store… Forest Alphabet.

I had made a desktop version about 7-8 years ago and wanted to update it for iOS/iPod… and add the capability to draw on the screen. It's the app I was working on when I asked the list about brush tools in iOS….

I used the code for drawing on the screen that John Craig graciously shared. Thank you to John.

Thanks also to Scott Rossi. I used sounds from his tmaudio release. To top it off, I used icons from the Centaury Icon Set that was part of the Dec 2008 Rev bundle.

While I mostly lurk, I have actually begun to find questions I can answer…. to be honest, that's kind of fun. This really is a supportive community.

Thanks to all on the list.

be well,
randy