new iPhone 4s

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:37:55 EDT 2011

I don't use enterprise distribution so I can't comment on that - it does sound a pain, and I'm not defending it - read my message again. My point was that your problems with that have NO bearing on whether the iPhone is or is not a better choice for typical users.

As for my method of distribution - it really does take less than an hour to set up, and ten minutes max to add a new ad hoc user.

Gerry