new iPhone 4s

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 5 21:22:19 EDT 2011

For you, maybe. Here's how I build for my customers:

Mac, PC, and soon, Android:

Here's the app. Don't worry about any sort of license. And.. don't worry
about updates. We use our own self-updating architecture, refined over
hundreds of apps and thousands of instances, to instantly update your
application whenever it is needed. Using MagicCarpet: Time to revision = 25
seconds (the time of an FTP upload). Now everyone is up-to-date next time
they launch the application.

It's possible I can update an App several times a day. Five updates take me
all of 3 minutes or less.

But for iPhone, please wait until we can receive the correct data from you
(UUID) to add you to the ad hoc list, then we can create a new build (1 hour
by your measure, more by ours), and you should be good to go in less than 24
hours UNLESS we have to put it in the AppStore, then it will take a week.

How funny you try and defend the one area which even the Mac faithful all
agree is a POS. Great job.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Gerry Orkin <gerry.orkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Set up to do that on iOS took me less than an hour, and it takes a new ad
> hoc user about 10 minutes to add themselves to the distribution group once
> I've issued an invite. Actually distributing an ad hoc build takes
> me...oh...5 minutes? A huge pain, I agree...
>
> Gerry
>

> On 06/10/2011, at 8:57 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>
> > Just wondering, how does one share a Rev app on Android? I know it's a
> huge pain to ad hoc share an app on iTunes-- I have done that before.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.