What happened to my message box?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 18:48:32 EDT 2011

I had an issue, that nobody else ever seemed to be able to duplicate, where this happened. I was only able to activate the msg box by typing into the lower field and hitting return. From that point on, everything was back to normal. I also am in 4.5.3, and I think the issue was with this build. But I also have to say that the problem went away, somehow, many months ago, and has not returned.