new iPhone 4s

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 5 18:43:07 EDT 2011

On 10/5/11 4:57 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Just wondering, how does one share a Rev app on Android? I know it's
> a huge pain to ad hoc share an app on iTunes-- I have done that
> before.

You can share Android apps like any file. Email, Dropbox, internet
download, cabled computer transfer, and with the right file manager,
over a LAN.

Note that this introduces security issues if you are downloading new
apps, particularly if they are not from one of the established markets.
Ease of use has trade-offs.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com