new iPhone 4s

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Wed Oct 5 17:57:09 EDT 2011

No such feature on my iPad2 or my iPhone4. You must be using a much newer iOS than I- (perhaps beta). As I said, I tend more towards the, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" theory when working with iOS devices as I (and some of my Windows cohorts) had a very precarious time installing new versions and virtually any connect takes me 30 minutes. So, let's just say I've learned to live with the 1000 pictures in my single Camera Roll.

If indeed this now works, it's nice to see it only took Apple a year and a half to add this fairly standard feature. BTW, do you know how to transfer a 15+ Mb Keynote file from your iPad? You can't email it, and unless you've a paid for MobileMe account, it's very, very difficult and require almost as many steps as sharing a simple rev iOS app with a friend.

Just wondering, how does one share a Rev app on Android? I know it's a huge pain to ad hoc share an app on iTunes-- I have done that before.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc