new iPhone 4s

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Wed Oct 5 17:17:27 EDT 2011

A quicker way would to use a widget, something iOS does not support. As long as we're looking at workflow and use cases, here is the only way I know how to simply add a folder to my photos collection:

1. Dock my iPad/iPhone to my desktop computer
2. Wait for it to sync, and install an OS update (30-45 min)
2a. restart iDevice and hope it resumes correctly. If it doesn't (has happened to me on numerous occasions) wipe device and reinstall new iOS and sync again, while waving a dead chicken above the device for good pluck!
3. Use iTunes to create a folder for photos.
4. un dock and enjoy the new folder!

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc