new iPhone 4s

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:17:33 EDT 2011

You and your wife are a very small sample. But I'm glad you found a phone that works for you (so have I - it's an iPhone). And honestly, arguing for the superiority of a phone based on the numbers sold is just bad science. Lot's of factors (personal preference, carrier choice, cost, product loyalty are also part of the mix of factors at play.